rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living with drug addicts

Living with drug addicts

Long story short I live in a duplex down stairs from drug addicts (crack,meth,heroin,opiates,zanax,weed). I was friends with the upstairs neighbor for a while and hungout with him because he seemed like a normal dude at first; we started hanging out after his girlfriend left him. I got deceived because he was sober,had a hot girl,and was involved in an industry that sounds official/glamorous but is really just riddled with drug addicts who cant do much else.

I started working as part of a crew for some very lucrative work (nothing illegal),but he's a horrible leader,doesn't explain things well,doesn't provide any real help / support,and meanwhile expects me to drive him/everyone around as a chauffer to be a part of things because im the only one with a car. Basically wastes my time and annoys me for shit all the time. I was cool with this for a while because I'd get free cigs,and weed,but the other stuff and the risk of them bringing drugs around with them I just cant do it any more. I don't want to take the time to help some drug addict who owes me money,runs around like a lunatic waked out on whatever drug he affords that day,makes my job more complicated as a result of his drug problems,and tries to manipulate me using methods that are funny as fuck because you have to be doped out to fall for it.

The other night I said I couldn't drive them around under any circumstance anymore because a room mate tried copping drugs in a parking lot after a meeting from some fat dopehead woman who could have been a CI trying to sell him a felony amount of drugs. (unlikely but who cares).
A couple hours later at 4 am (30 mins after I fall asleep) I hear what sounds like someone getting their head stomped in,kicked,or ground and pounded upstairs and screaming so I'm scared shitless and put 911 in my phone(they owe heroin/crack dealers money so I assumed they had the door kicked in). After realising it was only the main guy wacked out on meth I go up stairs to ask what's going on he says "We woke up and were smoking a blunt" in a casual way like nothing is wrong. He also says something about me saying I wanted to wake up early so he did me a favor. The methamphetamine fueled screaming and stomping continues for over an hour before I can sleep.

I like my place and don't want to move because my only other living option would be a small studio or room for rent but I can't live here if this continues. Do you think its possible to cut off ties like I Have and just ignore each other or did I fuck up by becoming close and im basically forced to leave if I want peace?

I don't care about the money he owes me (His boss trusted him to pay me and I have no way of cantacting her unless I pay another room mate for her number) as I made more money from other things so if he were rational he should just appreciate the fact that he got a free 70$ + commissions for other work(Claims he didn't get them but in reality the rest of his drug addict idiots didn't work hard so the commission he gets from me as an organizer helped pay for his rental car they gave him an advance for instead of actually being in a check due) so you'd think in a rational world he could just accept that and be ok.

Messages In This Thread