rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

So one of my FWBs recently broke with her fiancé. Chick cold left his ass while at work. Called up her parents and moved all her shit out. I never asked about him until the break up, but man I tell you this dude exhibited all the behavior necessary to dry up a pussy.

So I visited her last night and here’s what she said:
1. The dude has no ambition. He’s a lawyer doing doc review and completely okay with that station as a career. Any of you guys familiar with the legal profession know doc review is a career purgatory. There’s set salary range with almost no room for advancement and often times you don’t receive benefits.

2. He doesn’t work out. He’s tall and skinny fat and she’s tall and fit. Apparently, he's also a shitty dresser

3. He said to her he wanted to be a stay at home Dad. They both make around the same money and apparently he has stated over and over again about his desire to be a stay at home dad.

4. Last, he was completely average in bed.

As an aside, she mentioned other stuff too like drinking and doing drugs in excess, but we all know women don’t care about that shit so long as your alpha positives outweigh your beta negatives. To her credit she gave back the ring.

I just can’t figure out why on earth a man would be surprised his significant other checked out. I asked what she initially saw in him to make it an LTR and she said “I really don’t know, guess it was just timing”. Her ex reached out to her about leaving and she didn't tell him any, NOT ONE, of the actual reasons she broke up with him. She lied and made something up, said she didn't want to hurt his feelings. I hope none of you gentlemen ever ever have a woman say that about your relationship. Guys stay on your shit and continue improving yourselves daily. I suspect the gentleman in question has very few options on his ex fiancee’s level. I've seen pics and he looks like he spends 95% of his weekend in cargo shorts or sweats(not the stylish kind).

Messages In This Thread