rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

We’ll have to agree to disagree on the coffee dates. The success rate is probably lower than for more unconventional dates and I’m sure I’ve lost out on bangs as a result, but they can still be extremely effective if your game is tight.

There’s also no substitute convenience-wise for being able to go downstairs from the office at 2pm on a work day, spend an hour meeting a new girl, then go back to work like nothing happened. If it was a dud I’ve lost nothing except an hour of my workday, and if she’s promising I’ll queue up a second date where I can close the deal.

There have even been a few times where I got the bang later that day, or in one case we met for coffee at 5pm, and by 6pm I was fucking her in the storage room in the basement of my condo building. You don’t need to take a girl go-karting to establish attraction and comfort...

Messages In This Thread