rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Differences between Eastern Europe and East Asia?

Differences between Eastern Europe and East Asia?

Outside of the obvious cultural and historical differences, of course. I've seen a thread or two comparing EE/Eastern Europe with Latin America before, but have never really found one about East Asia and Eastern Europe. With so many people wanting to go to China, Japan, Korea, as well as places in Eastern/Central Europe.

I'd like to know the differences/similarities people find either by reading datasheets or through actual experience. I know there are a fair number of people who've visited both regions of the world just by virtue of statistics, so feel free to let me know your thoughts.

From personal experience, I can say that I prefer East Asia over Eastern Europe despite having more cultural familiarity and a larger social circle in the latter than the former. There's something about going out into the unknown that really fascinates me, so while I could definitely see myself living in EE in the future for now my sights are set on Asia.

Messages In This Thread