rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Caveman stuff you guys did in clubs that wet pussies

Caveman stuff you guys did in clubs that wet pussies

I was in the club yesterday with my homies in Quebec...like a a club with a band playing music and it was a Halloween party.

I have a gf now but I wanted my friends to get laid. I walk back from the bathroom, see this smily tiny 19 years old in front of me, she smiles I say hi and tell her, I want to squat you

I squatted her a bit then told her I will bring her to the dance floor, carrie her there like abag of potatoes and gave her to my bachelor friends (they didn't approach all night).

I went to the bar then came back she was gone, she saw me and she comes say hi again..I tell her I have a gf and she needs to meet my friends..

Then later a pirate girl comes and ask me if I have a gf, I start dancing and twirling her around and I tell her yes. Then she asks me if the girl I carried is bi, because she would have sex with her too...she then says regrettably that it's too bad I have a gf because she would have sex with me and that 19 year old gir, loved the way I carried her...

I don't even remember why I just decided to carry this tiny girl around..I was a bit drunk...but I just wanted to do it...which made me think.. what other caveman moves can work well in clubs and not get you kicked? Just realized it's a huge turn-on for girls if the girl actually seems she enjoys it..

Messages In This Thread