rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMR : Help I brought a nutcase home

LMR : Help I brought a nutcase home

Since my last thread complaining about getting no results I lead home and banged a second girl. A 20 year old self-proclaimed model with a hot body who fucked like monster.

This weekend I tried to go for the third one but it was a huge flop.

Long story short, I brought this chubby girl home from a nightclub and she went straight from the door to my bed, under the sheets, with street clothes on and refused to leave or let me escalate.

At the club, physical escalation had been fast and easy. I would run my hands all over then release and she would come back for more.
When I first suggested coming back to my place she refused so I left her and went back to hanging out with a this girl we both new.
15 minutes later she came back for me and another 15 later I left the club with her clutching my arm.

Outside she kept making dumb jokes and laughing hysterically. Then at the taxi, she suddenly got very angry/scared when I didn't want to tell her my age so I did...

Then at the appartement, when I finally got her to sit on a couch instead we had this bullshit hamster-wheel conversation where she was saying :
- she thought she was only coming to sleep (yeah right, I explained my place is not a hotel)
- my mid-thirties age means I'm probably and secretly married (she was 28)
- she doesn't have money for the cab, her friends back at the club have but she doesn't want to go back see them because they are going to get angry at her because she's supposed to be with them (eh???)

At some point I got her to get up. I hugged her and started kissing her neck. She got extremely horny for a second, hugging me and breathing hard - then pushed herself away and back to sulking.

Then she wanted to see an ID that proved I'm single. I said ok if that's the problem we'll sort it out. When I finally found the ID saying I'm single she didn't say anything and instead immediately clicked on her app to book her cab.

I waited for her cab with her but when she asked me for taxi money I was like "what? you want me to give you money?" and went away. I don't know how she solved her problems 'caused I blocked and deleted her number.

Since she was nuts, I went to sleep afraid of a fake rape accusation and I'm still kind of worried.

Messages In This Thread