rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Quote: (10-27-2018 05:13 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2018 04:57 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2018 01:11 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2018 01:06 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2018 12:57 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Calling for armed guards in every church and synagoge etc. That`s a bit crazy I think! I can agree that Trump might have some unfortunate ties to wall street insiders etc, that happen to be Jews. But he`s hardly controlled by Jews. Very tragic event, but won`t hurt Trump in the mid terms though. Might even help him, based on his reactions.

It's not crazy. Churches have money. More than enough to hire a private security company that has a gun license. If the church is fledgling, don't post signs saying no guns at the front door. Some have even designated a few bishops to be carrying concealed during service.

Just because something feels distasteful isn't good enough for survival. Tactical reality is a must because you cannot control other people outside your own walls.

Maybe it`s the European in me, but I think it`s absurd and paranoid. If you have a society where you have to take those measures "just in case," something is extremely wrong. Which I guess is the case for various reasons. Better to deal with those issues instead. (Easier said than done of course.)

You need to go look at the migrant invasion of europe thread immediately.

The implied issues I mentioned would be just those things. But you don`t solve that by making the whole land more controlled and surveyed all the time. That`s how you lose your freedom. This is not the wild west we`re talking about. If you ask Government for more control, they will be extremely happy to comply. This is a false narrative/Hegelian dialectic type trap. Let the migrants in>more violence etc>less freedom/extraordinary measures. (As far as Europe is concerned.)

Also, even though I`m not a particularly religious man, armed guards at a church seems a bit absurd again. What happened to; turn the other cheek. I don`t think good old (((Jesus))) would approve of that.

This is a gross misunderstanding of the Bible and what it teaches. You have a right to protect yourself and follow the laws of the land that allow you to defend yourself.

Sounds like you either did not study the Bible enough or you allowed someone to paint a picture that Jesus is some granola eating hippy that would never defend himself, respect law and order, or his own people if it ever came down to it. If anything NOT properly defending your own families actually puts a generational CURSE on your lives, which is notoriously difficult to break.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread