rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-28-2018 12:11 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2018 08:54 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

While I stand by what I said that a 21-year-old getting duped by a guy who can pass for 30 and has what a 21-year-old would consider to be social proof (he was employed at a popular local bar) is understandable...

Yes but why does a local bouncer have high social proof? Bouncers tend to make minimum wage. Yes, I understand how social proof works (in fact I worked at a bar in uni so I know the deal), but it's not like a bouncer is so high status/high value that we can't expect an educated 21 y/o to be able to see through his bullshit. I knew girls who'd fuck the doormen/bartenders because of their relatively high status/popularity, and these girls tended to be idiots. My uni gf (who I dated for over three years) and my bestie's gf weren't fucking bouncers, they were in stable relationships with decent men.

Simply put because bouncer's are usually tall, strong men.

It goes back to the notion that women like to attach high minded values when they say what they are attracted to, but their actions are often instinctual, just like men. This becomes especially evident as they age, their standards and demands don't change (and often increase), when survival mode kicks in and money (or to use the feminist code word "education") becomes an ever increasing attribute, yet their value decreases.

The difference obviously is that men are honest about it.

Messages In This Thread