rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European country with the most sluts?

European country with the most sluts?

Quote: (03-30-2019 07:36 PM)luigi Wrote:  

I think you are talking about a really small part of Spanish chicas who live the nymphomanic life, maybe 0.5 percent. Most of Spanish girls I have ment, I estimate to be pretty conservative so the number makes sense.

dude i live here, its no secret, i can tell you a few cases of girls that have already done threesomes being underage

When i was young, guys who fucked during high school were kings... and girls were very few because they were called sluts.

Ive met young girls that came from conservative countries on their teenage years and they told me how sexual they became when they started learning the local language and socializing. Go to any school that isnt religious and its full of jailbait dressing like total sluts.

Its different times my friend, they grow up with phones, posing on instagram and living carpe diem style.

Messages In This Thread