rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male friendship in a lopsided sexual market

Male friendship in a lopsided sexual market

I’ve been married for a while and recently decided to refocus on building new male friendships since we moved cities and left our old social connections behind. I think male camaraderie is important - it’ll never be the same as with people that you literally grew up with but I’ve found that since I’ve focused on it it hasn’t been hard to build reasonably good friendships. Definitely you’re more discerning when you’re older - if someone doesn’t bring the right type of energy and direction to your life why put the effort into building a new connection. But I disagree that it has to be about material things. I’ve taken the approach of meeting people through interests - sports, lifting, music, work, local politics and it’s been relatively successful. Don’t want to self dox but I’m living in a pretty large metro area in the US. NYC in general is the last place I’d want to live

Messages In This Thread