rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipe bombs delivered to Democratic operatives 2 weeks before midterms

Pipe bombs delivered to Democratic operatives 2 weeks before midterms

Quote: (10-26-2018 01:42 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Second, how was he getting away driving like that for an extended period of time? That's a moving violation every time he drives that thing. He would need a Parkland sheriff running interference for him just to keep his license, unless there is something regional I don't understand.

It's a common misconception that you can't black out/cover rear and rear-side windows. In the majority of states a van like this can have completely blacked out/covered rear windows. If you didn't have side-mirrors then you'd need to have see through windows to the rear, but as long as your windshield and passenger/driver side windows are clear (or tinted under the legal limit) you won't even get a 2nd glance.

It's interesting to me that you claim to be former LEO and don't know this. Perhaps an area of law enforcement that wasn't pulling people over for moving violations?

From this source:

Quote:Quote:

Rear windows: When the rear window is composed of, covered by, or treated with any material which makes the rear window non-transparent, the vehicle must be equipped with side mirrors on both sides.

TL;DR: Nowhere near a moving violation in most states.

Quote: (10-26-2018 03:18 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

What is chipendales? Is that a male strip club?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chippendales

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread