rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What percentage of people do you think post on forums

What percentage of people do you think post on forums

I've been posting on forums since the early 2000s, back before smart phones or even wide-spread broadband internet. As such, the population of most forums were filled with people that weren't really "normies" as the internet still hadn't reached a lot of the general population yet. Fast forward a decade and the internet is used by all stripes of people in all capacities. How much of this internet usage is funneled to people posting pictures and memes and quick Tweets and how much is into places like this where people actually have to type out mini-essays asserting or defending an idea and then read responses from people spelling out their points?

I'm curious about how many people engage in this sort of back and forth since as far as I know, I'm the only person among my circle of friends that regularly participates in these sort of forum discussions even though pretty much everyone uses the internet all the time but they aren't posting on forums. Do you know anyone in your life, especially the "normies", that regularly use web forums?

Messages In This Thread