rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Street harassment 'relentless' for women and girls in the United Kingdom

Street harassment 'relentless' for women and girls in the United Kingdom

The BBC reported today that "Women and girls across the UK face "relentless" harassment on the street and not enough is being done to stop it, MPs say.

The committee heard evidence that street harassment was widespread, from being shouted at and cat-called through to sexual assaults.

They also heard it took place in a number of public spaces - on transport, in bars and clubs, through online spaces, at universities, in parks and on the street.

The alleged scale of harassment is that 64% of women have experienced sexual harassment in public, rising to 85% of women 18-24 years old."

Source: BBC on SA

Gents, in my opinion this is complete bullshit. Logically, it's impossible. Over 57% of females in the UK are overweight or obese and anyone who'll tell me that majority of male population crave sex with overweight or obese women, I'll laugh in their face. Statistically, half the women are of average or worse physical attractiveness anywhere in the world. UK is below the average as any sane man will agree. I can spend all day out in public in a major UK city to see just a few cute or better girls, usually with their girlfriends or boyfriends anyway, rendering harassing virtually impossible, even if one would want to cat-call for some unfathomable reason.

What feminists are pushing out will one day make so draconian laws, most men will actively avoid any potential contact with females in a public space.

How on earth, did they end up (possibly skilfully manipulating the questionnaire) with 85%? I would like to see the methodology, collation and interpretation of the 'data'.

I've spend hundreds upon hundreds of hours trawling streets, parks, cafés, supermarkets, you name it, of big UK cities and NOT once, not once I have witnessed a male harassing a woman in a public space. I'm not exaggerating - literally, not a single time. Period. And I have much better social acuity than most people. In fact, it is the opposite - most men are so timid they don't even have enough courage to keep eye-contact with women in a public space.

What is, among other things, being proposed is "Tougher laws to ensure pub landlords take action on sexual harassment". You start with pubs, then bars, clubs and other night time venues enforcing laws discouraging male from any interaction in those places. You'll think twice, under CCTV in a bar, if to talk to this blonde at the bar because, well, because hw can you know she's there to drink a drink and not to talk to anyone? And what man wants to get on a Sex Offender Registry just for beginning some conversation? Once anything a man does towards a woman in a public space become interpretable as public harassment, all dating will happen only in the online space. A win for women, a loss for almost all men. In ten years, the dating market in the UK will become a raw impossibility for 95% men, I'm afraid to say.

What British state owned media are pushing is downright lie regarding male to female relations and it will have long-time pernicious ramifications of epic proportions.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread