rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Feel About A Potential Girlfriend Who Is An Exotic Dancer On The Side?

How To Feel About A Potential Girlfriend Who Is An Exotic Dancer On The Side?

I met a girl on a recent vacation and we hit it off. She presented herself as a good girl who wouldn't kiss on the first date and had a professional career. We went out on two dates and things escalated on the second date but not enough for me to bring her back to my hotel as she says she was traveling with her parents.

Anyway, we continue to talk over the phone and I was planning to fly out to see her but she gives me a by the way text message tonight that she is also an exotic dancer on the weekends. I played this off like it was no big deal but now am thinking about this more deeply.

One thing that has caught me off guard is I did not get this vibe from her at all and actually felt she was a little out of practice and even inexperienced in the escalation. So I am not sure how to take all this. This is the kind of woman who has been asking me a lot of questions that women ask for a would be boyfriend or even a marriage prospect.

My initial thoughts are to run from this situation because it has me rethinking and questioning everything. But am I being too hasty, what say all the wise gentlemen here on the board? What things should I be considering here and how would you feel about this if you were in my shoes?

Messages In This Thread