rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesson from a rat

Lesson from a rat

>>When it comes to sex, girls live in a world of abundance.

No. Many girls are naturally passive. They need an active man to "give" then an orgasm, and a lot of guys are unable to do this. Seriously, a lot of girls/women really can't masturbate. They have an internal block and it never goes away, no matter how much they practice, no matter how many hours counseling they get, no matter how many books and internet forums they read. These girls/women live in a sexual desert most of their lives unless they find the right guy.

Whereas almost all men can masturbate. If you can masturbate (and this also goes for girls/wonen who can masturbate) you have an endless banquet of sex at hand (ha ha) at all times. Masturbation IS sex. Solo sex.

I'm no virgin myself and so I can assure men who are that the difference between an orgasm from masturbation and one from sex with a woman is minimal from the physical perspective. Like the difference between hamburger and steak. Yes, a difference exists, but it's momentary and small from the physical perspective. And the difference between an orgasm with HB4 (I'm just speculating as to the lowest I've ever stooped, and therefore the lowest about which I can speak based on personal experience) and an HB10 is still less, again from the physical perspective. From the physical perspective, the main factor determining intensity of orgasm is how much time since the previous orgasm.

The big difference between masturbation and sex with an HB10 is mental. Validation. When you fuck an HB10, without paying of course, you can boast here on RVF in the "just got laid" thread, or the internal version of that thread on your own mind. Whereas no one, not even yourself, wants to hear about your latest wank session.

[Cheat code!] You can also pretend you just fucked an HB10 when in reality you just jerked off in your hand, and if your mind control is good enough, you can eventually believe your own lies and also lie convincingly to other people. Also known as "delusions of grandeur", "hero in his own mind", etc.

Messages In This Thread