rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using Couchsurfing for Accommodation... NOT Bangs

Using Couchsurfing for Accommodation... NOT Bangs

Guys I've searched the forum and only found stuff related to hosting. Im very interested in finding out how to get people to accept me since it Accommodation basically accounts for 50% of my travel expenses.

I think I have a decent profile with good pics of me doing cool things and being in recognizable landmarks across the world. Also have a pic with my current hot gf who will be travelling with me.

I messaged 10 people which is the limit for a non verified account and all of them declined with a completely BS excuse like they're out of town or their parents are coming over.

My girlfriend who is really hot made a profile too with all pics of her (albeit no slutty ones or in bikini) and one of us together. She mentioned she was travelling with a friend. Also struck out 0/10.

We have no references but could get some if you guys think it played a role.

I don't know if couch surfing is just for rvfers to host single pussy to smash or if there are really people out there who will host you for free even when the prospect of sex is ~0.

Please let me know what I could change to achieve results. Or if there is some hack I'm not seeing.

I thought of maybe telling my gf to post a pic with a hot friend and to say theyre travelling together and then once she's accepted to say her friend bailed but another one will come (me).

Thoughts? Prayers? Any info appreciated.

-balls are hanging lower than usual.

Messages In This Thread