rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slow at replying even though she initiated contact

Slow at replying even though she initiated contact

I met a girl from a university society as I was one of the drivers for first event. Hardly spoke to her individually as it was a full car.

Few days later, went out to a club with a friend where we were going to meet 2 girls from the society ( but I didn't know it was going to be her and her friend).

We only met briefly in the club but there, she said something along the lines of liking me. However, I'm basically deaf in loud clubs and often mishear so I didn't do anything about it. ( I was also a bit shocked as I hardly know the girl and it came out of nowhere). She and her friend then dissapeared and I didn't see them again that night.

Next day she finds and adds me on FB and msgs me how my night was.

However, she is super slow at replying. 2 days + etc.

How do I deal with this? It feels a bit strange to just suggesting going for a drink or something but at this rate of replying, nothing's ever gonna happen anyway. Also there are many girls from this society, so extra pressure on not screwing up too much.

I think of saying something along the lines of "I hate chatting on fb , what you up to this XXXday? Lets grab a drink."

Messages In This Thread