rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have any of you guys been day gamed by woman?

Have any of you guys been day gamed by woman?

I got gamed by a chick on a long haul flight once. Got oneitis for her, now here I am...

Hot French/Canadian chick around an HB8 in my book. She was pretty direct from the beginning if I remember, asking a lot of boyfriend qualifying stuff and asked if I had a girlfriend just after we'd taken off. Chatted for 9 hours. Walked through arrivals together then got separated at customs as I got stuck in a visa line behind some foreign exchange students for nearly an hour. I remember having a facepalm moment as I realised I'd not got her number and couldn't even remember her name.

Fortunately, she'd added me on facebook and we exchanged numbers. Cue like a month of texting (I was clueless BP back then), I booked a trip to go and visit her on a picteresque remote island she'd just taken up for work. Spent 2 nights there, things we're quite weird, didn't make a move. - she boned one of her workmates like 2/3 days after I left. Lessons learned...

When I worked in hotels and lodges I would often get gamed by the older women coming in. A hot greek chick who was on vacation with her fiancé took a liking to me and basically propositioned me to 'show' her the hotels soundproof basement.

I'm really no chad. As someone else also mentioned; I probably have the looks and casual demeanour of a nice boyfriend type that mums want for their daughters.

Messages In This Thread