rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires, Barcelona or Medellin?

Buenos Aires, Barcelona or Medellin?

Looking for some advice here. I'm planning a two week solo trip this coming winter and would like some advice on where to go. I've boiled it down to three destinations - Buenos Aires, Barcelona and Medellin.

The reason it's those three is because since this is my first time traveling solo, I want to make my safety a top priority and my thought process is that if I go somewhere where I speak the language, it would really help identifying potentially precarious situations.

I'm 29 and Pakistani and speak very good Spanish (not completely fluent, but definitely conversational). I really want to see South America since I've never been but I keep reading everywhere that game is particularly difficult in Buenos Aires but regardless, the city still has its allure.

Medellin is an obvious choice for anyone looking to pop their South America cherry.

And Spain, mainly because they got some smoking hot women, great historical sites and I'm a huge FC Barca fan and would love to see Messi at Camp Nou.

Keep in mind that even though I'm phrasing this as if my entire trip will be in the mentioned cities, I'm just listing them as they will primary destination points. Of course, I would plan to visit other parts of the respective countries.

I know that many on this forum have been to either these cities, but I need advice based on a solo traveler's experience. I've never traveled completely solo, but I'm pretty sure that it really changes the dynamics of everything travel-related, especially game!

Looking forward to your guys' advice! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread