rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me plan my European trip

Help me plan my European trip

This is a bit of an unconventional trip since I will be travelling with my girlfriend so it is not a trip to chase tail. We are both studying in Warsaw and have several days off a week. I also do not mind skipping class.

Places we have already been to: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Kraków, Poznań.

Between the two of us we speak: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and polish fluently.

Budget is limited since we are students and she is also paying for her share of the trip and doesn't have a ton of money either. Countries were the currency are in euros are kind of expensive for us unless it is for a short stay or we offset the cost with a super cheap flight/bus.

We have roughly 4 months to travel until late February. We would like to go to beautiful and cheap places.

I would really appreciate forum input and recommendations on any ways to get cheap bus train or flights and accommodation, no luck so far on couch surfing. Open to tips to save money.

Thank you guys and I will make a huge datasheet for you guys at the end of my trip.

Edit: we don't care for clubbing and I don't drink so alcohol and nightlife are not important for me. I care about culture, scenery and cuisine and general tourism

Messages In This Thread