rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Upgrading from securing numbers to getting women obessed

Upgrading from securing numbers to getting women obessed

I've recently refined my game to where I am getting alot more numbers and more dates/notches. Yet what I keep finding is it is always on me to set up a date. In the situations where girls flake they always offer another date and show up but,

How do I transition from gaming girls to pick up numbers and secure dates to where girls are texting me first and trying to set something up?

More or less what are some tips or general recommendations to where after a first date to improve her intrest?

I know this could be due to many factors. I am playing around in the 7-8 range with mid 20's girls in a large city.

On this forum people have said to produce scarcity, to increase value, and up attraction.

I have pretty much done all the basics offered by people, probably not to the fullest, but the 2/3rd rule, being aloof, keeping some mystery to me, ect.. This stuff has really helped immensely and it works, I am just trying to figure out how to "up" this to where I am doing less work and getting stronger attraction.

Messages In This Thread