rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"He’s a 10-year-old drag performer, and he’s cooler than you"

"He’s a 10-year-old drag performer, and he’s cooler than you"

The article links to his Instagram page, and it's so saddening to scroll through and see what those sick fuckers are doing to the child. There's no way you can tell me that this is all his idea and he's not being coached to be a pedophile's wet dream.

Only click on this video if there is nobody else around, and only if you're not prone to outbursts of rage. Actually I'm past being angered by this shit - it just makes me sad. It's a sick and twisted way to raise a young boy. Poor kid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BocUIzRBGNY/...disamazing

There's no way a normal adult could watch that and appreciate his dance moves like they would appreciate their child's ballet recital. It's not cute and his parents are not brave. He is a ten year old child being trained to be a highly sexualised fantasy object.

There is no difference between this and the bacha bazi dancing boys of Afghanistan, who are kept by wealthy men as sexual companions and entertainment until they are discarded when they get too old. This kid may be basking in the adulation of sick fucks now, but it won't be long until he's just a washed up freak like the rest of them.

Messages In This Thread