rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-13-2018 10:39 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2018 01:13 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2018 12:16 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

The Philippines is a 3rd world gutter country. It's sad western guys even have to venture there.

Most people dwell in tin shacks and bare bone apartments and 99% of condo buildings are god awful.

Filipinas are hideous and / or obese on average and they have a strong racial inferiority complex.

Any white guy around is presumed to look down on them if he isn't all smiles and super social because they're very well aware what kind of shithole they live in compared to the west.

These guys are two upbeat social 8s I would say. Most girls are really awkward around them and they get lots of nasty looks as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94bSvW...8VQ/videos

This is a very big deal that I need to stress even though it's not mentioned a lot. Mayabang, maarte, suplado are all words you'll hear in earshot if you are a reserved, quiet person that is low key and keeps to himself and it starts to seep in how people treat you everywhere. People generally have different standards for foreigners here so if you aren't all grins all the time, you're apparently an arrogant asshole who has no respect.

The difference is staggering if I am alone vs if I am with an upbeat friend or a bubbly local girl. It changes the vibe a lot, but it's exhausting. I can't keep up that act.

mayabang, maarte and suplado what does this mean?

I have friend who would complain how everyone was giving him weird looks because he is a neurotic introvert, though we all thought he was just projecting on the locals.

tell me more about this vibe, you are saying people here are cold to you alone but more friendly when you are with a upbeat girl?

you are saying that a lot of people here will take my no smile demeanor personally?

how do you know this? Id like to understand your perspective better.

They are just ignorant assholes with bad manners. And Filipino culture just has a blatant disrespect for foreigners (expats, not tourists) in general that everyone is constantly up in your shit. Being insecure about their culture, if you have a healthy self-esteem and self-worth, you are a conceited prick by default. Very unlikable people once you realize how quickly those stupid, goofy smiles can turn if they feel slighted. It's just my intuition and healthy mindset that tells me this.

By the way, did you seriously need to post this datasheet? Nothing new or novel that hasn't been mentioned in the main thread.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Messages In This Thread