rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I just get negged? Don't know what to think

Did I just get negged? Don't know what to think

I've become pretty good friends with this girl I met recently, and tonight she threw me something that caught me completely off guard.

Here's the relevant sequence of events:
- I told her recently that I've put in a conscious effort to stop smoking weed
- Tonight we ran into each other at a mutual friends, where she saw me smoking weed
- As we were leaving with another friend, she began questioning me on my seeming change of heart, and kept inquiring as to why I was still smoking if I said I'd stop
- The other friend asks her why shes so nosy.

Here's what caught me off guard.
She replies:
Quote:Quote:

"Honestly, luckyfever perplexes me. I don't think I get him at all. But then again, (as she turns towards me) I think I do know you. You're just a hopeless romantic. You're not that successful with girls, and yet you act like you're such a- "
...with a purposeful halt before finishing the sentence. And the entire time she was looking me in the eye with what I deemed an inquiring/observant, almost hostile eye.

This has gotten to me, as I can't help but feel there's truth to what she said. I'm still working on my game and have been making strides, yet I'm nowhere near satisfied with my results so far. She is aware of some of my recent successes and failures.

And so I'm not quite sure what to think of what she said. It felt like a jab. Was she insulting me? Negging? Trying to help me in some way?

Another reason I can think of is that many months ago I called her a spoiled millennial brat and it got to her a bit. Maybe this is her getting me back?

Messages In This Thread