rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girls

American Girls

I'm currently travelling through Europe. I'm based in the UK but don't often get to see the rest of the continent. One thing that has stuck me is how young American females behave. From country to country it's as common as Africans hawking tacky shit. They are loud, always talking about absolute bollocks, and have a swaggering confidence that's more like obnoxiousness.

This is in stark contrast to the locals, and in particular the girls I see in Poland, a county I've visited many times in the past few years. They are quiet and demure.

I've spent minutes unfortunately standing or walking near these American girls and have heard unmitigated poop flowing with galling uptalk from the mouths of these shrill cunts, always sounding like they're some kind of authority, always shrieking in packs.

I know I'm not telling anyone anything new here, but I needed to get this off my chest. They truly are repellent. I know, I know, NAWALT and all that. Just my observation. I also realise I'm probably witnessing an unrepresentative sample; rich girls travelling. But still.

What's also horrifying is how vocal these nitwits are politically.

Messages In This Thread