rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Quote: (10-06-2018 02:04 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

How would I write about stuff I don't know about?

Then don't start an "On Cars" thread if you don't know jack shit about them other than your lifted truck.

Quote:Quote:

I'd write about a career in NASCAR, but I've never done that. I've never driven a race car, so my post wouldn't have any value. My experiences are limited to my own. That is what I write about -- stuff that I've experienced personally.

Stuff you've experienced personally that you never seem to have the details for and in the most basic way possible.
For example:

Quote: (05-10-2018 08:48 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

2. Women love big trucks. Just like they do big dogs. If you have money, a stereo system isn't a bad investment.

Then you proceed to go off about options for buying a car. You don't talk about how they add value. Why chicks dig them. How you interact with chicks in relation to your car. Etc. You just state they love big dogs and cars.

That's about the most value less thing you can say. You can just start a thread in the everything else forum about purchasing a car or join El Mech's "Is your car beta?" thread and talk about how to get a good car for good value.

But no you come to the game forum and try to chop up game with "big dogs and big cars hurr durr".

If that isn't big baller trolling to highlight how awesome you are and why that gets you chicks I don't know what is.

And I don't even wanna get started on your "writing". It's like you sprayed icing all over a plate and called it a cake. Nothing in your writing has substance or meaning just like how your game posts have no substance or meaning. No lessons no practicality. There is no philosophy or soul. There isn't a Hank Moody in any of your posts. There isn't even so much of a description of the kind of girl you're fucking and how she was into you.

For example I met a Latina earlier this week going out. Fresh off the boat. I can tell you about her long, silky black hair. The way she positioned herself next to me. Shoulder on the bar and leaning in with almond shaped black eyes. Tanned but not too tanned. And the way she giggled while I was using google translate and emoting with some make shift signs to try to get her home with me.

You don't provide details. You're no writer. You just say I met X 9. She wasn't anybody. She went home with me or she blew me out. That's it. You might add a few details here and there about what you did. But she's a non-entity. It's always about you.

You're just another role player because of this just writing your own fan fiction.

I could actually write a decent thread on recipes and cooking, because I know about that. I cook for my church on Tuesdays. I did doro wat last month and it came out pretty good. If this forum becomes about swapping recipes, God save us all. Steak is easy to cook, but I make a lot of different things when time permits.

If you did that you'd actually provide value. Instead what you'd do for a thread like that is tell us how awesome you are as a cook. Write a generic recipe rather than an actual cookbook recipe and then tell us how some 5 sucked you off while you cooked and how that's game.

If you want to hear about jiu jitsu, that would probably involve YouTube videos. It would be impossible to explain in writing. "Guy grabs your shoulders, your hands go inside, grab the neck on the lat, and turn square with him, lifting him on your back, then throw him to the side while keeping hold of his arm. Try and go for an arm bar, if not go into full mount." Jiu jitsu is a matter of doing. If it interests you, sign up for a good school, I can't really write about how to do it.

I'm sorry if you don't like my threads. Send me an email and I'll send you your money back.

TravelerKai wrote an in depth martial arts datasheet. That thread is still to this day being updated with information about martial arts. And he goes extremely in depth as to what you have to do. 29 pages about people discussing the practicalities of martial arts.

Link here:
thread-56561.html

Joe Rogan talks at length for hours about it as well. Worst case scenario you'd just have to record yourself talking about it like he does and just transcribe it.

As always you don't provide value you're just another guy who is stuck at his office for hours upon hours a week and pretends at being something you're not.

You really haven't lived or you'd have atleast the balls to refute my many posts I've done responding to the trash you post or even the very least the one I posted earlier in this thread as well as the 3 I linked too.

But you can't disprove or argue shit because you haven't lived shit.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread