rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixed feelings after one night stand

Mixed feelings after one night stand

I had what I thought was a great one night stand yesterday night: petite, hard 8, 18 year old student with a great ass. She had that it factor.

The sex was really good and unusually intimate, and I went a full hour non stop, yet when I got done I felt a a numbness and a combination of nervous trembling I never felt before... I woke up really early this morning and I couldn’t sleep very well...

I don’t know any other way to describe it other than I feel like a junkie.. I feel jittery and restless, and overall like shit, yet at the same time a mixture of shame and pride. Shame because I feel like an addict, and pride because of the amazing girl I just conquered.

I feel happy but like shit at the same time, and can’t wait to bang another girl like her, but wonder how healthy this is. This girl was unusually good in bed and I think it got me deeper in the hole.

Messages In This Thread