rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to re-start my dating life

How to re-start my dating life

Greetings everybody, Im a new member, after watching a few videos on you tube I decided to join the forim( I also been reading the forum as a guest) and I did this first post to ask for help, Ill explain my situation:

Im a 38 years old hispanic man(so please sorry my english), I used to go out and have dates, (im tall ,face looks a little bit like Vince Vaughn, used to be in shape, but body currently looks like Hommer Simpson) anything Amazing but pretty much normal, I meet a girl when I was on the last years of college, since I was working too I used to miss classes from time to time, and she backed me up keeping me up to date on everything.
We became friends, I had a gf at the time, but after some time we broke and she was dating some one at the time so we dint see each other too often.

After a while we meet again and she told me that her bf threated her like shit, and I realized I was in love, so I convinced her to break with him , we start dateing and became an item, she was nice and a good gf, but some times she showed that she was a bit narcisistic, she started to do cosplay and stuff like that(she was good looking believe me and the sex was amazing).

After a few years we married,bought a home, I sold my car which was a personal project of mine( an old Ford Mustang) because car worked sometimes and others was on the garage for months i had a cpuple of loans which was like having a hand tied.

Anyway, I had a good salary,which allowed me to pay my bills and have a few luxuries here and there, I helped her to get better jobs, but after 2 years my dad died(most of my family died one by one in about 10 years) So I fell in a deep depression, she only wanted to goout and go shopping and just hang in malls, she got a job on a tv network as a recepcionist and her ego was HUGE after some time, she keep texting all the time!!!, trying to control my life even to the smallest details(;ile trying to beta me), never really caring for what I wanted or needed so we divorced, I gave her my part of the mortgage and just Left her, and she let me go, she started the divorce process within days!!!Anyway I lost my job by the same time, so It was very hard.
AnywayI dated her for a few years, were married for a few more, now most of my wingmen are married with children, I took a couple of years to pay my bills but In order to do that and recoverfinancially I had to move with my mom(thats what you domost of the time in Latin America).
Y paid all my debts, but at a cost, I worked so much I got out of shape, have an almost non existant social life, no car and living with my mom, the dating world has changed a lot since I quit dating, everybody is so into their cellphones, and their appearence that is awkward, besides Im not a good dancer (but a really entertaining speaker),In my contry due to the american influence on media has made the girls somewhat spoiled, but recently many colombians and venezuelan girls arrived since my country is (supposedly)doing well fiancially and theirs not.I have dated a couple of chicks in the last few years, 2 foreingers for casual relationships, and local divorced single mom, things is that most ven-col girls have the fame of being gold digers, and its kind of difficult to date a single mom, they want only serious business right away(And I dont want to go there again).
I loose some weight(almost 40 pounds) just walking(I live close tothe biggest park in the country) and jitting a boxing bagm but its getting difficult to lose more weight.
Ok so you have the full picture, I need an action plan,something to start with, I fill like Captain America after getting defrosted on the current era, please help, advice, tips anything that you may think will be useful to defrost the game and grease the wheels at least to begin baby steps.

Messages In This Thread