rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

I took it as a troll too. Was very surprised when pain positive vouched. While I know many rich men who use their money to make their lives very convenient, the first post was poorly explained.

I think the subsequent posts made it more clear in that OP isn’t looking for a friend or Equal or wingman, but basically a personal assistant who will be there for him and not for themselves as well.

That’s reasonable but I think this forum is for men so a more reasonable approach is to first ask for meetups among men or offering to take up the accommodation and just meet up. I’m currently traveling for a month with a friend who I’ve met from Roosh.

Nothing against what OP is asking for but like pain positive experienced, a worthy alpha or whatever u call it isn’t gonna take kindly to basically be someone’s maid and that will lead to personality clashes.

OP is most likely to find a snake oil salesman type or some beta follower. Hopefully he will luck out with a cool dude who just happens to need some money.

Messages In This Thread