rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where would I do best? (my poosy paradise)

Where would I do best? (my poosy paradise)

I know this thread will probably rub some people the wrong way but the potential value to be gained is too much.

A lot of experienced travelers so I'm asking from your intuition / experience. Where do you think I would do the best in the world?

About me; looks wise I'm probably between an 8 on the low end and 9 on the high end. I'm 6' 183cm, black hair, fit/lowbf percentage, dress rocker/european dressy (sort of like Zayn Malik), light eyes, Greek ancestry (olive complexion but I'd classify myself as white.) I just turned 28.

Game wise I have 500 notches and maybe about 10% of those are 9s. Most probably in the 7-8.5 range with some warpigs in there due to online dating. My game evolved from gimick pua peacocking mystery method, to a more suave natural style like Paul Janka, to now a more mode one (extremely verbally direct) Allan Roger Currie (no game, game).

Lifestyle wise I'm relatively broke (slightly out of choice) As I prefer having tons of free time to learn and potentially strike it rich through insight and experimentation. Have a worthless university major. I'm also a really good musician but it hasn't proven enough for rockstardum yet and may never but it still may. My Iq tests on 117 on the low end and 131 on the high end. So not dumb but not super genius either.

From my experience the girls that I do well with are Chinese, Filipinas, French, Greek, British, Russian, Colombian, Brazilian, Black girls.

I don't really do well with Serbian, German, Scandinavian, Australian, Middle Eastern. (I think because I have a small frame despite my height and also because I'm verbally direct).

Curious to hear what you guys think and I'll do my best to bite my tongue for incoming flame haha. Rereading the forum rules to make sure this post is allowed. (I'm not lazy I've listened to all of Roosh V's podcasts essentially, read about 5 of his books, googled the topic more, and sampled the goods on tinder and through cold approach (not through travel but through the many tourists I meet).

My guesstimate is that I would do the best in Thailand/Colombia from my research because they can appreciate my direct approach. If I get my money handled Russia/Ukraine might suit me. Basically want that magical combo of hotness/easiness.

I voted Thailand for myself. There aren't a lot of Thai girls that come through my city but the few I met seemed very responsive. Also ridiculous amount of matches on tinder. I remember I tried it once in 2016 and I got 100/100. My city I get like 3-20/100.

Messages In This Thread