rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

I'll just chime in with my 2 cents.

OP, it sounds like you have had a pretty fulfilling sexual life and are now thinking about going for something more stable and committed. These feelings you have seem to coincide with the distancing from Game by two well known figures. It also happens that you're at an age where it's expected to be headed towards settling down. In my opinion, you should do what your gut is telling you feels right at this moment. We can only be pleased with our life right now.

As for the age factor, there's so much at play here. The number itself, but also the amount or lack of experience(s), the variety of it, what you feel you want to be doing, the social pressure. From personal experience, I can say that I get much more interest now in my early 30s than when I was in my 20s. In your 20s as a man, 90% of us are still kids. All over the place, spending time on unimportant things, trying to do everything, no economy. Some things simply come with age. Roosh himself said that his best time was 32-33 in regard to Game.

I myself have been thinking a lot about this lately. When I look back though, every time I wanted to get more serious with someone I did not have to think about it. I had no choice, but to want to spend more time with that girl and somehow other girls faded into the background. And I go by this because it's what feels most natural to me.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Messages In This Thread