rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

Uh .. what? Your writing is all over the place here.

It's just not polite or ladylike for a woman to start talking about sex with someone they're not in a relationship with.

Exactly how it's not polite or ladylike to burp or fart in your company.

You can rationalise these things as being ok in certain situations with lots of mental gymnastics but I prefer to just generalise it as being bad.

It also shows that:

she has a lack of manners/class/respect/social intelligence,
she's probably a slut who has been fucked a lot and thinks about sex a lot,

and it puts images in my head of her being fucked.

I might talk about sex a little later on in the relationship if necessary, but I prefer to keep sex more mysterious by not talking about it much at all. Also I'm not jealous or caring enough to bother to ask about her past sexual history, I know that she's unlikely to be 100% honest and I normally have a fairly good idea anyway.

As for the American/British thing I was talking about, I may be wrong, it was just a theory that Americans are more direct and less bothered about being polite. I am as well most of the time and have a reputation for that too. I didn't mean to imply either way is better.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread