rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are fillipino and thai cupid legit sites?

Are fillipino and thai cupid legit sites?

I'm visiting Manila and BKK in November and was about to start pipelining. I signed up on fillipino cupid and within 2 days (I haven't even paid for the membership yet) got literally 70 messages. I looked up reviews on the sites and there're a lot of people saying they use fake accounts with bots messaging you to promote getting paid membership, and that there're also tons of scammers on there. Are those 70 messages likely fakes? My pictures look good and I typically do very well on tinder, etc but that just seems extreme.

For those who actually used the paid version of those sites has this been your experience. Are they worth it? I used thaifriendly on my last bkk trip and it worked very well, but I read on a couple pua blogs that they recommended these sites, but what I saw does seem shady. Just wanted to get some feedback here before I pay up.

Messages In This Thread