rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold Approach went well (any advice)

Cold Approach went well (any advice)

Hello Fellas,

If you read my earlier posts, I was getting serious with this virgin girl. We started dating, but then things ended poorly. She just randomly broke up with me (it may have had to due with how religious she was). I was surprised how well I took the break-up, especially how I was caught off-guard. This forum has really opened my eyes to the true nature of women and have made it easier to deal with heartbreak like that, so I thank you all for that. Now anyway to the topic at hand.

I decided to not mope around and go find another chick right away. I got a tinder plus account set up and headed down south to my buddy's place in Jacksonville for a Jaguars game (Jags vs Titans: Awful game).

Nothing really eventful happened until during the game. I was getting some snacks at the concession with my buddy; while I was waiting for him to get out of the bathroom, I noticed this cute girl (about 7/10) standing by herself. Not to being too experienced with cold approaches, I said fuck it and went for it.
Approach:
Me: (I noticed that she wasn't wearing a Jags jersey): "No team spirit?" *pointing to my jags team*
Her: "Umm...I don't really support either team"
Me: "Aren't you from Jacksonville?"
Her: "No, I'm from (insert foreign country)"
Me: "So you're a tourist?"
Her: "No, I go to school here"
Me: "What school?"
Her: (*insert name of some random Jacksonville university*)
Me: "Cool I go to (xxx) university"
Her: "Cool"
Me: "So why are down here in concession, instead of out there watching the game."
Her: "It's so hot out there."
Me: "Yeah, you're telling me. I sweating like crazy there. But why are you out here alone?"
Her: "I'm not alone, I'm with my family. We're celebrating my birthday."
Me: "Happy Birthday!"
Her: "Thanks."
Me: "How old are you?"
Her: "20" (I was honestly scared she was like 16, prior to approach lol)
Me: "Darn. One year away from *points at concession stand selling beer* going there and ordering whatever you want."
Her: "How old are you?"
Me: "XX"
(*insert rest of convo here)
Me: "Well my friend it out of the bathroom, so I gotta go. What's your snapchat?"
*Get her snap and walks off*

How did I do overall? And what should I work on from my approaches. I'm not too experienced with cold approaches, so I was pretty nervous. Any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread