rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with job/supervisors that lie, have no advancement.

Dealing with job/supervisors that lie, have no advancement.

So obviously the first answer would be “quit, get a new job duh!”

Yea this isnt a job Im gonna have forever or my career and when the time comes I’ll say fuck you to the management in this place but for the time being its the job thats keep me afloat.

So whats the deal you ask? I have been after a certain position for some time now and its excuse after excuse with my GM, most recently there is this chick that has been working in my area, she randomly starting talking shit about me (and others for that matter), telling bosses and other workers about how slow I am, need to be replaced (all ridiculous lies)

I went up to my GM and he was there in his office with 2 other bosses, I told them about her lies and and they all said its the first they heard of it (lies), he also said that its funny I say that because she was the only person who voted me for the job (ridiculous lie), two others told me that they voted me in, so who is lying? Those 2 guys or the GM? The chick who has it out for me for no reason was the ONLY one who voted for me?? Ok.

Its like the higher ups have their own litlle cliques and workers that they let do what they want while the actual hard workers get shit on..

Now this is all ridiculous and I understand that life isnt fair and there are politics everywhere but it still doesnt make it easy to deal with, these supervisors were talking to me like I was dumb and it is all a little inside joke for them, like I said Im not staying here, this opened my eyes that there will be no advancement for me here but how do you not get agrivated about bullshit like this?

Messages In This Thread