rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happened??

What happened??

Ok, met this girl in dept store. She stood close to me when explaining a product.( Looks like a babe from an hbo series)- didnt see her for a month but she was happy to see me and we jabbered. She looked at me when i left. A week later i went to ' see her. She was hidden behind a glass wall. I could see her she couldnt see me. When i talked she recognized my voice and went to her checkout stand asap. We talked again, she said bye and all that.
Next time i saw her we talked and i asked" what are you doing tonight. ( no name, no phone) just 3 positive meetings.) she said she was busy etc - i asked about 4x. She gave me another smile and that was that.
Went back. a week later with butterflies in stomach. When she saw me she rolled her eyes. Checkout was very uncomfortable. That was the end. (FYI- she had a fake weding ring on, and tried to hide it when i was talking to her the second time.)
Analasis??

Messages In This Thread