rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Journalist who called me "rape apologist blogger" has been fired for sexual abuse

Journalist who called me "rape apologist blogger" has been fired for sexual abuse

Quote: (09-25-2018 08:19 PM)Bill Brasky Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 05:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In December 2017 Jack Smith IV (of what I'm sure is a noble lineage) wrote:

Quote:Quote:

In the past few weeks, the MRAs have regularly hurled sexist slurs at women like Lauren Southern, Tara McCarthy and Lauren Rose, leveling the tired accusation that they’re posing as traditionalists for mere fame and attention.

“They’re tricking a lot of men into thinking they’re the ideal, traditional woman when they’re no different than the skank I can find in any nightclub here,” Roosh V, a famous rape apologist blogger, said in a YouTube video posted Dec. 4. “In fact, in some cases, they are worse.”

https://mic.com/articles/186675/the-wome....EqxGE06aL

[Image: 0b52dxj0kvwfrmmd1wuutx1rzqke.jpg?itok=-FFBvuOh]

He was fired today for being a creep:

Quote:Quote:

Digital news company Mic announced on Tuesday that they fired reporter Jack Smith IV after multiple women accused him of emotionally abusive behavior and sexual misconduct.

“Because of the multiple, disturbing allegations made in this story against Jack Smith, we have terminated our contract with him, effective immediately,” executive news director Kerry Lauerman told Mic staff on Monday night, according to a report by The Wrap.

“This is not a decision we have taken lightly, and we’ll have more to say in the coming days, but wanted to let the staff know of our decision tonight, given the nature,” Lauerman added.

Smith was implicated in a Jezebel article published on Monday. As Jezebel noted, the way Smith treated women in relationships was at odds with his public persona as a champion for social justice and women’s rights.

Five women told Jezebel on the record that Smith emotionally abused and manipulated them. Three of those women said Smith’s abusive behavior led to coercive sex.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/25/mic-f...engagement

[Image: Fuq6Tyf.gif]

This guy is a perfect example of the wannabe "bad boy" bugman. A pristine biker jacket that will never see the road and the low hanging necklaces (maybe an eagle talon) that he probably got on Etsy. Spends two hours perfecting his look before heading out in Williamsburg only to come back empty handed night after night and lamenting that girls are only into douchebags.

The only true modern day "bad boys" are ones getting banned by big tech. This dude got himself fake arrested at Standing Rock and it snowballed into marginal fame as he regurgitated boilerplate Frankfurt School. Not a single original thought was created in that dome of his. A true NPC.

His sliver of fame got him some mediocre NYC tail but now it's completely gone as his mistreatment of girls was not borne from an actual ZFG abundance mentality mindset, but from his Gamma essence revealing itself to his fellow bugwomen. If he was really ZFG, they would never have gone public with this stuff. They felt shitty after the fact that they let a Gamma humiliate them.

It's hard out there for bad boys, being you can't punch someone without a camera on the side of a store or on a traffic light catching it.

I'm not claiming to be a bad boy but I miss pre-1984 days

Messages In This Thread