rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking of moving back to Toronto, is it really that bad?

Thinking of moving back to Toronto, is it really that bad?

So I lived in Toronto for like 7 months a couple years ago, the thing is when I lived there I was so broke and barely getting by I didn't really experience the city or do much of anything. I'm 21 now in a better position financially and I can actually probably enjoy the city and actually do things now. I'm considering a new place to move to and have my sights set on the major cities (Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver) right now after spending time living in shittier rural areas. Should Toronto be on my list at all or should I just forget it? Basically I'm wondering which city I could have the most fun in as a 21 year old and have the most enjoyable experience, thinking Toronto could be cool since it's more of a big city and could be fun to explore. Also want to have an LTR or a couple LTRs this is one of the main things I'm looking for and to have some good times with some girls and to find some LTR worthy girls. So should I move back to Toronto or even consider it or just write it off?

Messages In This Thread