rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on My nightgame

Thoughts on My nightgame

Hello Guys,

I've been doing Nightgame intensively the past 3 weeks and I have 0 bangs from it ( a lot of kisses and make outs but no bangs). I have been going out like 3 times a week and got nothing from it. I would like to receive some advice for my nightgame where I failed so far.

FYI I live in a cosmopolitan city with Girls from everywhere in the world

Night 1 : about 00.30 AM. I met a Kazakh girl and we were making out at the bar. After 20 minutes kissing, talking and dancing , I told her, Hey, let's get some fresh air. Once outside I'd suggest we go to my place to get some drinks. She said she can't because her friend is still in the inside. I try to convince her and she seemed very interested in me but she doesn't want to leave her friend.

I decided to just get her Whatsapp / wechat and move on to the club. I arrive about 1.30 at the club and I meet a ABC girl and we are making out on the dancefloor. I pay her a drink and we dance / kiss for about an half hour. Then she suggest to go another club, which I agreed. She was still very interested in me and still flirted the whole time. We arrive at the new club, we are making out and she's still flirting with me , then at 5 AM I'd suggest to go to my place and she said : Oooohhh noo, I never go to somebody's else home. I'd say : but we don't have to do anything , we just can cuddle. She laughes and moves on to the toilet. Then I said I'm leaving and thinking by myself : fuckinggg bitch has been wasting my time the whole night.

Some questions to the guys with a lot of nightgame experience:

- Should I have stayed with that Kazakh girl and follow her and her friend like a beta? I think that wouldn't be good either

- Which hour is peak hour in a club to take girls home? I had a lots of make outs about 00.30 am at the bar but they all want to go to the club after or stay with their friend. How do I avoid this in the future, Just don't approach at the bar and wait for club or what do I do?

- How do you know if a girl is DTF? ( Let's say she already kissed you and you're dancing, How do you know if you can actually take her home and fuck her?, that girl has been wasting my night basically)

This is a good example of how many of my nights were going, A lots of kisses but they weren't down to go to my place, very frustrating

Messages In This Thread