rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kanye West wants to ban "likes" on social media

Kanye West wants to ban "likes" on social media

So Kanye West is dropping some truth bombs:

Quote:Quote:

Kanye West shared a few thoughts on Thursday (Sept. 20) that have been sitting on his conscious for some time now. One is the negative impact of social media, which Yeezy believes is plaguing our youth. West even posted a conversation with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey regarding stripping the importance of follower counts on their app.

"We should be able to participate in social media without having to show how many followers or likes we have. Just like how we can turn off the comments we should be able to turn off the display of followers," he tweeted early Thursday. "This has an intense negative impact on our self-worth."

Yeezy followed up by posting a video of Denzel Washington urging the youth to stay away from the toxic environment that social media has created in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. "Social media can be good but we have to hold the heads responsible for the psychological damage it sometimes causes," West captioned.

[Image: insta.png]

If we ban "likes" and the visibility of "followers" on Instagram and Facebook, I'm very sure people would use social media in a different way. You would see fewer women showing their naked bodies because it will have no impact on their dopamine level and we would see more people using social media in a more of a conservative way.

In our local newspaper here we had this very topic about baning likes and they asked some women about it. Most women answered: "I don't think people will change, I just want to show travelling pictures and I don't care about likes". I'm sure honey. Sadly I'm sure they will never ban it. You would see women go out to the streets protesting it and a suicide rate increase.

Article source: Kanye West on banning likes...

Messages In This Thread