rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Trip Problems Advice

Medellin Trip Problems Advice

Hey guys, quick question so i got back from Medellin, and want to go over a few things so I know what to prepare for on my next trip to panama city or ANY latin american countries..basically the issue I had was the women want money for sex which was about 70% of it.. I did manage to get one bang from it but that is the thing that was holding me back is i would go out and they would want that. Another downfall is I stayed in El Poblado and during the day I would go up to the women working women etc but most were busy and didn't see as many HOT women i thought coming here. Granted there were some knockouts but 90% of those were prostitutes and the ones that weren't seemed harder to approach. Another thing is i actually met younger girls that were hot but they said they were 20 so i am 30 i was like ok whatever but the police asked us all for ID's in parque lleras and that scarred me the rest of the night even though I was just talking with them. One wanted to go home but again I didn't do it because of the fact I had no idea if they want money for sex and or are of legal age which would put me in jail ... Advice from others appreciated otherwise I did have fun

Messages In This Thread