rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The David Icke thread

The David Icke thread

I've known of Icke for a while, mostly because of his reptilian shape-shifter theory, but never saw any of his work. After Amazon banned my books, I happened to catch his video on internet censorship...

And it was good! He said nothing outrageous, and connected dots in a similar fashion to Alex Jones. And then I watched his 3 hour interview with London Real (you have to register to watch it)...

https://londonreal.tv/e/david-icke/

The first hour you can watch without registration...

And that was good, too! I'm supposed to see him as crazy, but not only does he make good points, he's entertaining. He has good humor and knows how to tell a story. To make his views more "congruent" to mine, all that's really needed is a minor substitution of "shape-shifting reptilians" with "elite Jews". Just like with watching anyone else, I discard what seems to be off or untrue.

He also goes into the Satanic pedophilia that has become more evident in the past couple of years...

A lot of what he says is basic conspiracy theory fare that is familiar territory to most of us, but he's still engaging to listen to. His energy is lower than Alex Jones, but he does get to the point much quicker. I never thought I would enjoy his content.

Messages In This Thread