rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

50 yrs, Grey Hair - End of Game?
0 yrs, Grey Hair - End of Game?
Quote: (09-24-2018 03:37 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

I'm 50 also so I'll tell you what I would do if I were you. Number one is to get into as good a physical shape as you can. FIX YOUR DIET first and foremost. Without any changes and attention to your diet, you will simply be spinning your wheels. Then get lifting and do some cardio to get your heart in shape. TRT can also help immensely with all of this so I would get tested and get on a TRT regimine.

Next would be to work on your style: hair style, teeth, clothes. As you get into better shape, you should be able to have more form fitting clothes that look stylish. Search around the forum, there's a few threads on style. Don't be afraid to dress in a bolder, younger style if you can pull it off. When I go out which is quite often actually, I always try to dress stylishly and boldly in a way that most guys don't at all. It does work to get IOIs.

As you start looking better on the outside, you'll start feeling better about yourself on the inside which you'll need if you're going to start gaming younger women. It'll take time for sure but that's ok, the self improvement alone is worth it minus the game effect. Search that 40+ thread, the style threads, the TRT threads and if I were you, I would get on that Seeking website (used to be SA) and you'll have a lot of younger girls there looking for older men. There's even a Seeking thread on the Newbie sub section. Let us know how you progress but there is life in your 50s. It won't be as prolific as if you were in your 30s or even your early 40s so I think some realism is necessary but at the same time it's not hopeless by any means.

I'm on a Low-Carb, weightlifting and cold shower regimen. I'll see if it pays off.
I had some contact with younger PUAs to give some tipps, and they said I'm a natural gamer - but I still feel like sh*t approching younger women. Maybe this is due to feminist brainwashing in my youth. I am working on overcoming all these invisible bars of my mental prison...

Messages In This Thread