rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Hi all,

I am currently in Germany and this is no country for a man of colour. You can’t roll in solo in any club if you don’t know the door guy or are walking in with a bunch of your local friends. I will drop a detailed sheet about this place at some point but a lack of western black dudes and the refugee situation has led this place to be a tough grind. Mainstream German girls outside of backpacking types won’t waste a second if you are not blonde blue eyed rolling with Rolex and branded shirts.

I am looking to relocate and it is possible for me to find decent jobs in the above mentioned Scandinavian capitals. However after dealing with the cold german society which is passively racist in most walks of life I wanna choose better. So despite the refugee situation in Europe what is the scene and reception there in Scandinavia in 2018 when it comes to social value, acceptance and game?

How would you rate the pros and cons of each city to live for a young ambitious British dude? Which city would you choose and why

Messages In This Thread