rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding Deep State-Corporate Data Harvesting Datasheet

Avoiding Deep State-Corporate Data Harvesting Datasheet

With the extent to which social media, corporations, the intelligence apparatus and governments are now known to collude to share, sometimes gigabytes, of personal data, here are some tips to reduce your footprint.

Credit-rating Agencies

The industry of big data started with credit-rating agencies (Equifax, Experian etc), who are virtually unregulated companies that have direct access to your domestic bank account details, your mortgage data and your loans. This data is compiled and is used by financial institutions to vet your credit worthiness.

As the digital world has grown so did the usefulness of the data. The credit rating agencies began buying up data like magazine subscription lists, land registries, voter lists, social security databases, utility customer details, mobile phone customer details and who knows what else.

Most of the spam phone calls and mail you get are based on such credit-rating agency data, which is sold as consumer marketing lists.

Here is an example of the Experian database for The Swamp District:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idmw74qxx4...c.rar/file

You'll see it contains about 270? columns of data, including all sorts of financial, ethnic, religious, political and lifestyle data. And this is only their smaller database. The larger one contains SSN, emails and who knows what else.

Loyalty Cards

This data is also used and sold for marketing purposes, tracking buying habits and building psychological profiles. This data is all bound up with credit-rating agencies data to form an even bigger picture of you.

More: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43483426

Social Media

As the mainstream has now confirmed what we knew for a long time, because we had the documents, tech giants are giant spy nets that have been selling your data to pretty much anyone. This is the sort of data that governments would have dreamed of a few decades ago, has now been on the global market and no doubt has been sold to the likes of Qatar.

Gigabytes of your movements, establishments you've bought a coffee, what hate crimes you've liked, what you've shared, your images have been scanned and shape-mapped.

From this site you can get a more basic feed at a cost to what they have been providing to data clients:

https://pipl.com/

I have worked for one company that is a contractor to governments relating to various types of data analysis. This guy said they (the NSA) have it all, all your calls, all your likes, friends, all your bank transfers, all your purchases, all your photos. It's the Soviet Union with privatised arms. The media is Pravda. Facebook-Google is the CIA. Universities are re-education camps.

They bind up all your, mash it all together, analyse and build psychological profiles. At some point this could all be used as a kill list some have envisaged in threads like Migrant Invasion. Just imagine Stalin or Mao with all that. They would have done everyone in. Then look at the deranged Democrats, the UK police state and the left/mainstream in general. They're loosing control and swerving to an open police and thought control state.

Reducing Your Footprint

It's not really possible to stop your data getting all bound up into a giant profile; and it's only somewhat possible to stop them being able to follow you if they specifically investigate you. However, it's relatively easy to spike your data so their systems cannot detect your various footprints as one person.

1) Delete your accounts – Unless you are a public figure, delete Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google and so on. If you use a major email provider (they scan your email and sell their profiles on you) switch to something like Tutanota or Protonmail. They aren't great, but they're much better until decentralised communications come about.

If you need LinkedIn for work, delete your ZIP/postal code and make your location as vague as you can. Also use the technique listed later for your name. LinkedIn are real data selling whores. If you don't really need it, bin it. They've also been hacked more times than they have disclosed.

2) Confuse your bindables – all your data is automatically bound up and merged on a number of criteria: name, date of birth, address, ZIP/postal code, username, phone number, email and maybe password.

There will be cases where you need to give legit details, like opening a brokerage account, but if you are being asked for details when signing up to a forum or something not important, fill in random data. Don't keep using the same data.

i) Never use the same or probably even similar username. I always use a new one for any site I sign up to.

ii) I'd also go for using unique passwords. For important sites, like a bank, I use unique super secure ones, but if I'm signing up for something non-important like a forum. I'd suggest this is important as with the amount of hacks that happen now, many of your user accounts get dumped online with the password (often in a crackable or generic encrypted form). So, for example, if this site got hacked it would be possible to bind some accounts to other databases by the password. For non-important sites I suggest something simple so you can login to them easily, like: #49Donald[last three letters of domain]trump.

iii) For emails I have two tiers:

1 – a tier that I use to sign up to sites that I could be tracked relatively easily from via a human. This is a domain that I registered for ten years and host myself. It's a catch all email that will collect any emails sent to any email on the domain in one inbox. To have it hosted for you, there are Yandex and Zoho you can use for free that have catch all. I don't really know what would be a good host to do it for you. I use this domain for signing up to any site that I could be identified by a human researcher, but not a computer binding up my personal data. I use a different email for every site I sign up to. This way you can also see who is selling your details.

2 – a tier I use to sign up to sites that I want to remain anonymous on. It's a domain bought with Bitcoin and registered for 10 years. It's a catch-all domain hosted by Yandex, which I access via IMAP through Tor and a VPN. I've never sent email from it, only received. A paid alternative is Scryptmail, which gives you disposable email addresses.

iv) When it comes to buying something online I use my address but never my name.

v) For your name, address and possibly ZIP/postal code you can also replace Latin characters with identical appearing or almost identical appearing Cyrillic characters -

Capitals: АВСЕНІЈМОРԚЅТХ
Lower: асеіјорѕх

For numbers you can use these, they look pretty much the same as the 0-9 on your keyboard, but are different characters.

You can also take some characters from phonetic extensions and Lisu.

Another thing you can do is throw in a zero-width space, which is treated as a space by computers, but is invisible. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-width_space

So if your name is Hillary C. Clinton, of 88 Shawshank Boulevard. Using the above you can change your digital footprint to essentially be Joseph Mengele, of Sh?w shank ?oulevard, where those question marks are Cyrillic characters and the space is a zero-width space. With this computers won't be able to bind your data to your master psyche profile at the NSA.

Randomise.

3) If you can get a SIM card that you didn't buy in your name. I have a bunch of SIMs I've picked up from around the world. One I keep permanently active. It's from Serbia where SIMs last for 12 month of non-activity. I also take SIMs out of my phone, which I barely use, when I'm back at home. No one contacts me by GSM.

4) If you don't care about voting in your country, get yourself removed from the electoral register, or at least see if you can have your details removed from the version of the electoral register your loving government sells to data marketers.

5) Get a VPN. There are other sheets for this. Should act as a level of protection from deep NSA snooping.

6) Switch to the Brave browser, or if you are a Chrome addict, switch to Chromium, which is Chrome without Google spyware.

7) For more advanced level evasion you can get a business debit card, which will stop your purchases being linked to you via VISA etc. You can also get cards from Payoner, who have a very low bar for KYC.

8) For accounts that are linked to my person I use an address in country that is fairly off the spy grid.

9) Install a user-friendly flavour of Linux, like Ubuntu or Linux Mint and migrate away from Windows/Apple. For deep dives install Tails OS on a USB.

Messages In This Thread