rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

I've been going out a bit more in recent weeks, partly due to looking for a job for the weekends (tough sledding there!), and I have actually noticed something that kind of came to my mind when I first started going out. It seems like a lot of us are more than okay with going out alone but I have noticed somewhat of a trend with most hot girls after going out.

In some cases they go out with their female friends but in others, I see a big enough social crowd that has a few guys in it and a fair number of hot girls. Like any other guy who observes this, the question that comes to my mind is what are the guys in those circles doing in order to get that sort of quality. What kinds of activities or things are the guys who seem to have the quality friends and the ones a fair number of good looking women are flocking to are doing with their lives.

The closest I have been to experiencing this is when I was roommates in NYC with a couple of guys who were in a fraternity in college and met up with some of their old crew, many of them sorority girls. It seems like one answer is that a lot of these guys knew these girls growing up or in their college days.

My other thought is that these guys get lucky enough to LTR a hot girl and she just happens to have a lot of hot friends.

Messages In This Thread