rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I screwed up. Advice needed.

I screwed up. Advice needed.

Hello guys.
I had a client, Girl A. She was very much into me. Just because she was a client I didn't want to approach her. One day while I was doing her hair she grabbed my bottom with a huge smile on her face and we exchanged numbers. I didn't want to take it slow and invited her out after a few texts. She didn't accept it but she didn't say no as well. Then she started to reply to my texts quite late and at the end she said she has a boyfriend. So we stopped texting.

A few weeks later another client, Girl B, came to get her hair done. I talked to her, arrange a date for the same night. She said she is going to meet up with her cousin and let me know when she is free. It turns out that Girl A is Girl B's cousin.

As soon as I found it out I texted Girl B saying that I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your cousin. Even though I like you I can't take you out.
I basically didn't want them to think that I'm a dickhead.

I now want to contact Girl A again. The reason is, I think, she wants to be with me. She was in the salon getting her nails done today and I catch her looking at me a few times.

What should I do? Should I just text her or do nothing and move on?

Messages In This Thread