rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey Trip Report

Monterrey Trip Report

Landed in Monterrey yesterday morning, first time here and riding solo. First I checked out barrio antiguo which is the main nightlife spot and also has lots of restuarants and cafes. I wanted to run some day game but didnt see many targets, it was mostly couples or very large groups of friends who I shy away from. I did see several hot girls doing photoshoots on the street.

I ended up getting a message from one of the few tinder prospects I had and she was actually down to meet. We met at a pub near my hotel, she was 19 medium brown skin and decent body, face was like a 6. We ordered some drinks and an appetizer but she was kinda quiet and just kept messing with her phone, she seemed totally uninterested in me. I tried to be playful but could not get her to lighten up. I got frustrated and just told her I'm gonna head back to my hotel. She literally just said ok, got up and walked outside to wait for her uber. Whatever.

At night I hit up this club called, it wasnt too packed but there were some decent prospects. I saw this HB7 walk to a table smoking a cig and I go make my move. She has medium brown skin, long curly hair, pretty face, slim body with decent ass but no tits. I take a lap around the club and go talk to her. She smiles at me right away and after some quick banter asks of i want to sit down. I order a bucket of beers it's like 10 beers for 11 dollars. We start downing the beers, laughing and dancing with her rubbing her ass on me. After another bucket of beers and a few shots the pda really starts intensifying, full on makeout with her hands under my shirt caressing my chest and back and me with my hand up her dress. At this point I know she DTF, I could smell the musky wet pussy scent emanating from her dress. In the heat of the moment I ask let's go to the bathroom and she says "vamos". The bathroom attendant stops us and sternly says she can't go in, I tell him to hook me up and hand him a 10 dollar bill, he happily agrees and tells us to go in the last stall and he'll keep an eye out, haha gotta love mexico. She sits down on the stall and starts sucking my dick while removing her panties, she then bends over and I fuck her doggystyle raw. I was trying to cum quick cuz I was nervous about fucking in a bathroom stall. I end up busting on her ass, the whole event took about 10mins. We clean up and walk out like nothing happened as I get an approving head nod from another dude in the bathroom. We have a few more beers but Im pretty fucked up and want to bounce, she tells she wants to hang out tomorrow and we plan to meet later today to watch a bullfight and then hit the clubs tonight. All in all it was a fun good night and I got to check off the bathroom stall sex on my bucket list.

Messages In This Thread