rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls end up hating me - is my game too tight?!

Girls end up hating me - is my game too tight?!

A little bit about my background: I've never been a confident type alpha male, on the contrary, I've always been needy in relationships and it kinda made me develop a self-defense mechanism and girls end up pushing me away (they start to dislike me even when they tell me they like me a lot). Here's what happens, I read TRP, rooshV and a few other blogs (no PUA bullshit) and I've seen that being unreactive and having a strong frame works best. So I decided to implement this in my game. Whenever someone friends (or chats with) me I always play it cool, when they delay the reply by 1 hour, I do the same, but much longer. I never show any neediness, more than that, I always hint (strategically) that I have other options (I let my social profiles show that too) and this hooks them but not for very long. Basically, this is my game:

- late replies when needed
- super low amount of love/kiss emojis
- punishing them verbally when they say something stupid
- a lot of teasing
- ZERO (and I mean, ZERO) sweet talk
- never make the first move (be it "I like you" or "let's meet up")
- when they shit test me I call them out on their bullshit
- I make it clear I'm interested in sex, only

Therefore, this happens, this scenario plays out pretty well, they're hooked, bomb me with messages, but after a while they start losing interest (even though I keep it exactly the same). The thing is, I never take the initiative, maybe it's because of this. I see guys playing with girls, they say stuff like "who's my favorite girl", "I love u baby" n shit like that. If that's called having game, I got none, seriously. I make myself seem more relaxed, kinda like "whatever happens, happens, IDGAF". What the fuck am I doing wrong?! There was this nice girl recently, but she ghosted me after a week. We've been chatting a lot, sending nudes n casual stuff like that. But then I got busy, didn't pay attention to her, when I did, she was honestly thankful but it all faded away after a while. Am I meeting the shitty kind of girls every time, do I show my neediness somehow (even though I'm very careful and conscious about it) or chicks are just different in my country? I see guys who pretty much play the "I love u baby" game from the get-go and they are getting laid, I'm not that kinda guy, is it so wrong? I think this is my problem : I always see taking the initiative as a weakness maybe I pass the chance when the time comes, I think that I don't have to act up, ever.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not acting desperate, just need to know what the fuck is going on, LOL.

Messages In This Thread