rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-20-2018 02:46 PM)pk9090 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2018 01:59 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2018 11:02 AM)KYT88 Wrote:  

Im sorry. But this is bollocks. Youve smashed 30ish non pro girls without a condom and have supposedly got HIV. Scaremongering to the highest degree. Too many guys get super worried about barebacking and posts like thia exacerbate the paranoid effects that thus causes. Ive been in Asia 5 years and sure a few girls i know have died from HIV. But the figures you a purporting mean you are either the unluckiest guy in the world. Have been banging ladyboys or are a woman. Its difficult to catch.

I caught chlamydia from the first girl I fucked (a nice girl by the way, this was in the 80's), and it made me sterile. Bad luck does happen. Yeah, the odds are better for most people, but when someone loses that roll of the dice, don't think you can call bullshit. Low odds != impossible.

Really? Yes

What STD's makes you sterile? This can't be a serious question. Right?

Also, did you use a condom? No

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread